Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Writing again

It's a while that i wasn't writing anything. I did not have the time or maybe i did not feel the need. I do hardly at the moment and from weeks ago.
I'm listening to metallica's master of popits and its stil awesome. I'm out from MindHammerGames. I could not work with the other members anymore so i tried fixing and when i could not and saw the problems deeper than that, i choosed to continue my journey without MHG and it's projects and plans.
It caused me to have lots of additional work to have but having work to do is a great thing for many reasons. One of them is that the mind  will freze and you have much to do so you don't think much. Sometimes it's the most valuable thing in the world. Thinking is a great thing and great tool but sometimes it becomes problematic, specially when your sub consious is trying to complicate things and make them look bad.
ok so what i'm doing. Creating a new team and a new name and website for the team that i should lead and move forward. People's amount of revenue and the final quality of some products will be under my responsibility so it's not a joke. I should do it as good as i can. Many friends are helpful to me these days. Many family members as well. I don't feel good at all when someone is doing something for me because i think it's my own duty to do all of that or hire someone for it. I feel very ok about doing things for others but not the other way. I can not understand fully, what is the reason.
Things are going forward, my emotions are being touched once in a while and generally i became sensetive these days. For now don't feel much power inside and this is one of the times that i think that i'm not capable of doing much. I think people generally in one of the two states (i'm talking on those people who sometimes do some stuff good). Either you think that you are capable and will do some stuff or feel that u are a piece of garbage. It the second most of the times for me when it comes to anything other than work.

No comments:

Post a Comment